I have a few BIG things I’m excited to announce.
- You will be getting TWO emails from me next week. The first email will be a link to this video. I made the video to fundraise for a well that’s going to provide 1,000+ people with clean water. The second email will explain, in detail, how this well will solve many problems and make a HUGE difference in MANY lives. My humble request is that (starting next week) you PLEASE share the video with as many people/social media outlets/email lists as possible. It’s not going to be cheap, but I hope to convince you that it will be one of the best dollar for dollar investments of your life.
- BIG ANSWER TO PRAYER: My friend Dani is awake, conscious, walking, going up stairs, moved out of the ICU, eating, overall recovering super fast, and set to be released early next week?!?!
- Emily lost her first tooth!
- In February, my alma mater featured me in their alumni email. The article got blasted out to 19,000 recipients! Since then I’ve had the pleasure of connecting with a few people and churches who are excited about what I’m doing. It’s been a tremendous blessing – here’s the article.
- May is going to be BUSY. Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of people all over the place, 3 more houses are getting built THIS MONTH. One amazing lady even gave up birthday presents and asked for donations instead – she raised the entire $700 herself! Here are the recipients:
- This elderly couple’s house was poorly built on a hill, and now water comes flooding through their door every time it rains.
- This widow’s husband and most of her children have died of AIDS. Because of her disease, she is a social outcast. A new house will not only last longer than her current one that is falling apart, but will help restore her social status in the village.
- This widow has lost 5 of her 8 children. She currently is homeless and squatting at neighbor’s houses as her children are uneducated, live far away, and unable to take care of her.
ONE LAST NOTE: There is still a remaining balance of $100 to be raised for that third lady. If you would like to make a small contribution toward her new home, please do!