If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you took the time to sign up for my email updates and you’re interested in what I’m doing. So, thank you for that!
Here’s the latest:
- On July 19th, I’ll be giving a super interesting talk at Holy Trinity Church in Fairfax, VA. The service starts at 9:30 and I’m presenting afterwards at 11. Please come!
- I’m writing a book. Kickstarter campaign is in the works!
- A good friend of mine is trying to fundraise for a plane ticket so he can see his best friend get married. I think it’s a great idea!: http://www.gofundme.com/xarm9g
- I’m starting a podcast where me and a friend answer questions about Africa. Please send me your questions and you’ll be featured on our show!
- I wrote a blog post about same-sex marriage that’s received 3,200+ hits since I posted it: https://medium.com/@gretglyer/all-this-same-sex-marriage-talk-is-driving-me-insane-a1224484b220
- Lastly, I’m doing some serious fundraising this summer. If you can help with that, please contact me or just use this link: https://www.africanbiblecolleges.net/onlinegifts/?65
Thanks for reading! You can contact me via email@example.com or leave a comment.